Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
expand the news ticker

Step 2 : New Hire Paperwork - Teachers


 Sick Leave Transfer: If you had unused sick leave at a previous Idaho school district, you may be able to transfer some or all of your leave by submitting a Sick Leave Transfer Form

Employment Contracts: A teacher contract will be issued once we've received and processed the following items:


  1. Valid Original Idaho Certificate
  2. Professional Experience Reports (if applicable)
  3. Official University Transcripts

Note (to expedite the issuance of a contract): Most school districts will release original documentation from your personnel file upon request. Contact your current and/or prior employer(s) for more information.


  • Valid Idaho Certification:  This must be on file with the District before you enter the classroom. If you are transferring your certification from another state and have not already done so, you will need to apply for Idaho certification as soon as possible. More information can be found at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/cert-psc/cert/ .

*Please note that it is your responsibility to keep our office informed on the status of your certification. The application process at the Idaho State Department of Education can take up to twelve weeks during the months June - October.

University transcripts reflecting your bachelor's degree and all credits and degrees earned after initial certification are required for state reporting and salary placement. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Please submit transcripts to the Human Resource office or request to have them sent to the following address.                                                                


Bonneville Joint School District 93

Attn: New Hire Processing

3497 N. Ammon Road

Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401












Ap 5th Annual Honor Role Recipient
3497 N Ammon Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Phone: (208) 557-6889

Fax: (208) 227-9621