June - July 2018 Summer School
Summer School Dates
There will be 2 Summer School sessions at Lincoln High School.
June 5…………..First Session of Summer School Begins
June 22…………..First Session of Summer School Ends
June 25…… Second Session of Summer School Begins
July 4............................. No School, Independence Day
July 13….....… Second Session of Summer School Ends
eCenter Summer School Expectations
- School starts at 8:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm.
- Lunch is from 11:00-11:30 am. Lunch is not provided by the school.
- No food/drinks are allowed on the computers.
- Students must adhere to the District 93 Student Code of Conduct.
- Students not in regular attendance may be dropped and will result in loss of deposit refund.
- A student may be dropped for receiving disciplinary referrals upon the recommendation of the principal.
- Phones will be placed on computer towers and may be only used with the teacher’s permission.
- Students are expected to arrive on time, work hard, and complete the credits they signed up for.
Summer School Costs
The cost for summer school Credit Recovery is $100 per credit. To reserve a spot for summer school you need to pay the $100 in advance. Once a credit is started there will be no refund.
Students who qualify for At-Risk Status will pay a one-time $50 deposit which will be refunded after the course is completed. If the course is not completed, the fee will not be refunded. The student's school counselor will determine if the student qualifies as "At-Risk". The At-Risk Form is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Summer School Parking Rules
Bonneville District 93 Online Summer School Registration
2018 Online Summer School Application Form - Enrollment closed
Online Summer School Registration for Out-of-District Students
Out-of-District School Application Form 2018 - Enrollment closed
|Criteria for At-Risk Students (see )
Students interested in Summer School need to talk to the counselors at their home schools. Your counselor will need to fill out the "At Risk" Form with you prior to registering for Summer School.