Teacher Assignments were sent to the email in PowerSchool. If you did not receive a teacher assignment email, you may login to your PowerSchool account OR find out at Back-to-School-Night on August 23.
Office will be closed August 21 for the eclipse. Be safe watching the eclipse! Remember to use your eclipse glasses!
Back to School Night
Wednesday, August 23 from 6-7 pm
Bring your school supplies and come meet your teacher!
Click here for the 2017-2018 Supply List
School begins at 8:20 and ends at 2:50 (1:24 on early release).
Students eating breakfast at school may arrive starting at 7:55.
Students not eating breakfast at school may arrive starting at 8:05.
The bell to enter the building rings at 8:15 and school begins at 8:20.
School dismisses at 2:50.
Early release is every Wednesday except the first and last week of school. Early release dismissal is 1:24.
AM Kindergarten 8:20 - 11:12 (10:32 on early release)
PM Kindergarten 11:58 - 2:50 (11:12 - 1:24 on early release)
Registration for returning students:
Before registering, make sure all of the following are true:
- We live in Hillview boundaries.
- We are returning to Hillview next year.
If either of these are not correct, please call the school.
Steps for Returning Student Registration
- Go to: www.d93schools.org
- Click on Parents and Students on the top menu
- Click on Forms
- Click on Registration Forms
- Click on Returning Student Registration Form
- Enter the student ID information from above
- Click Next after completing each page
- On the Info tab:
- Be sure to update all contact information
- Be sure to update all emergency information
- Complete each section
- Apply for free/reduced lunch, if needed
- Activity contribution: $15 (classroom supplies, assemblies, activities, field trips, etc.)
- PTO contribution: $3
Kindergarten Parents Only: Please click the link below to register your Kindergarten student. Remember to bring your required forms to the office.
Click here: Register your Kindergartener