September 3, 2020
Families and Staff,
Next week, our schools will be open in Phase 2. Please go to http://d93.org/update to read more about the precautions we are asking everyone to take and the schedule for next week. The key precautions include:
- Actively monitoring for symptoms of COVID including checking temperatures before leaving for school
- Please keep children home if they have any new or unexplained symptoms
- Staff members are also expected to stay home with any new or unexplained symptoms
- Maintaining 6 feet of physical distancing from students and staff members whenever possible
- Wearing a face mask whenever physical distancing is not being maintained
Activity Time with Hillview Staff
Check it out!
This site includes Music and Movement from Mrs. Dawson and Coach Beckstead!
All adults must enter and exit through the office. Parents/Visitors must always check in and out through the office and display a visitor badge at all times. Photo ID may be requested/required at any time.
**Free and Reduced Lunch Forms need to be completed each year. Please click here to complete yours today!
If you would like to contribute to your student's activity account ($15) and/or the PTO ($3) please go here:
You will use your Parent PowerSchool username to log on. If you haven't created a Parent PowerSchool Account, please email the secretary at email@example.com for instructions.
Parents are responsible for ensuring students are not on school property before 7:55 AM. There is no school supervision for students before 7:55 AM.
School begins at 8:20 and ends at 2:50.
Students eating breakfast at school may arrive starting at 7:55.
Students not eating breakfast at school may arrive starting at 8:05.
The bell to enter the building rings at 8:15 and school begins at 8:20.
School dismisses at 2:50.
AM Kindergarten 8:20 - 11:12
PM Kindergarten 11:58 - 2:50